New Client Scheduling
We want to make sure your salon experience is the best it can be!
Finding a new stylist can be really tough, at Style Lounge we want to make sure to partner you with a stylist that will fit your needs. A great consultation is the key! We want to make sure we have everything just right and have scheduled the correct amount of time. We will do everything we can to make the scheduling easy and comfortable!
Your First Salon Appointment
When scheduling a first-time appointment you could call the salon directly and we will take your name, phone number and some initial information, you will be asked if you prefer a phone call or text.
The owner Rick Shane or another Senior Stylist will contact you to begin the consultation. Or you could text Rick Shane directly 410-271-0766 with your name in the text, and what service you would like to have. We will return your text or message usually the same day.
Here’s what we will ask:
- Hair length – short/medium or long
- Thickness – Fine/ medium or thick
- Texture – Straight/wavy/ curly or combo
- Do you blow-dry on a regular basis?
- Do you use flat irons or curling irons?
- How often do you need to shampoo?
- Are you currently coloring your hair? If so single process? Highlights? Both?
- Are you coloring to lighten/ darken or blend gray?
We will also ask you to text recent pics showing your hair.
And your schedule availability.
We are committed to having you LOOKING GOOD and FEELING GORGEOUS!
Call the Salon direct 410-757-6424
Rick Shane, owner direct 410-271-0766